Suzy’s Top Tips for Putting Yourself First
“The greatest gift we give our families and friends is to be our true self.”
As women we often put everyone else first and forget about what we need to be happy.Get rid of this old way of thinking! Here are some of my top tips and motivators for making yourself your #1 priority wherever you are in life.
Married Moms (This is for the divorced mom too!)
- Valuing your self-worth isn’t vanity; it’s self-preservation.
- You can balance your dreams and goals while raising happy kids.
- Do something positive every day towards a healthier and happier you.
- Prioritize your life with the six F’s—Faith, Family, Fitness, Finance, Fun, Flirty.
- Happy moms create a happy household.
- We all have unique gifts and should not be defined by other’s expectations.
- Rediscover the ‘me’ in mommy.
- Moms are sexy.
- Your kids are your reason not your excuse.
- Get your 50 Shades of Gray on! (Have more sex!)
- Fitness is the launching pad to self-confidence.
- Owe it to the kids to take care of yourself.
- Make room in the budget for mom.
- Motherhood is just one aspect of who you are.
- You have an opportunity to inspire your children.
Married, No Children
- Hold onto who you are.
- Create the life of your dreams.
- Pursue your passion and purpose.
- Owe it to yourself to be healthy.
- Self-confidence is sexy.
- Live outside your comfort zone.
- See you and your partner as a team. Encourage each other to dream.
- Build your nest.
Divorce or Separated
- Give yourself permission to thrive and not just survive.
- Turn your mess into your message.
- Rediscover your authentic self.
- You matter.
- Take care of yourself so you can be strong and healthy for the kids.
- We are responsible for where we are right now.
- Change relies on consistency and courage.
- This is your next chapter. Make it your best.
- Once you find your inspiration, follow it.
- Live a meaningful and authentic life.
- Amicability with your ex benefits the kids.
- Imagine your best self and go beyond that.
- You have the freedom to be spontaneous.
- Little girls with dreams become women with vision. Become your vision.
- Stay true to your dreams.
- Take 100% responsibility for your life.
- Trust yourself.
- Be true to who you are.
- Discover your passion.
- Be fearless.
- Polish your purpose not just your nails.
- Know your limits and exceed them.
- Love your body and yourself.